Bretherick’s Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards, Eighth Edition-Original PDF
By Peter Urben(Editor)
Size : 275.39 MB
Bretherick’s Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards, Eighth Edition presents the latest updates on the unexpected, but predictable, loss of containment and explosion hazards from chemicals and their admixtures and actual accidents. The extensively cross-referenced book enables readers to avoid explosion and loss of containment of chemicals.
Primary and more specialized sources are easily traced, and this new edition includes available record updates, also adding a number of new records. In this newly updated and expanded edition, the content is presented in a clear and user-friendly format.
- Includes new pure compound/class of compounds records and updates on all existing records
- Presents a worldwide unique reference work on chemical reactive hazards
- Lists important hazardous reactions and includes references to real chemical incidents
- Provides guidelines on the safe use and handling of chemicals In the lab and industry
- Hardcover: 1520 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8 edition (May 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0081009712
- ISBN-13: 978-0081009710