Brown’s Regional Anesthesia Review, 1e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $66
Brown’s Regional Anesthesia Review features hundreds of review questions and answers covering all of the content found within the 5th edition of Brown’s Atlas for Regional Anesthesia. Ideal for residents in training, regional anesthesia fellows, and practicing anesthesiologists alike, this companion resource was designed to be used in preparation for anesthesia exams or as a general review of the parent text.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes 450 multiple-choice questions and two practice exams to help ensure you’re fully prepared.
- Thirty multiple-choice questions are based on videos provided at Expert Consult, many of which focus on ultrasound.
- Covers the use of ultrasound in guiding needle placement in regional anesthesia.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Pap/Psc edition (July 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323400566
- ISBN-13: 978-0323400565