Brown’s Skin and Minor Surgery: A Text & Colour Atlas, Fifth Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
This authoritative, highly illustrated text and color atlas provides a systematic guide to commonly performed minor surgical and dermatology procedures. Accompanied by video clips, this critical resource on skin and minor surgery is designed for all trainees and practitioners, including experienced surgeons, dermatologists, family doctors, nurses, and the supporting healthcare team.
Divided into four main color-coded sections, the book covers essential background information including postoperative management and aftercare, the key knowledge required for diagnosis and management, and the skills necessary to perform procedures step by step.
- Comprehensive coverage—Learn to perform a whole range of procedures from small skin surgical procedures to vasectomy
- Step-by-step techniques—See how to perform each technique with numerous color illustrations, animations and video clips
- Practical advice, boxes, tables, warnings, and indications of difficulty level—Achieve success and avoid common pitfalls
- Authoritative yet contemporary—Gain wisdom from this long-established, trusted book brought completely up to date by today’s practitioners
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 5 edition (October 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444138367
- ISBN-13: 9781444138368