BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series) 9th Edition-High Quality PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $45
By Dr. Nancy L. Halliday PhD(Author), Dr. Harold M. Chung MD(Author)
Size : 302.75 MB
This powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline formant and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Considered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 color illustrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
- Publisher : LWW; 9th edition (December 21, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496385276
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496385277