Buck’s The Next Step: Advanced Medical Coding and Auditing, 2019/2020 Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $97
Size : 33.77 MB
Master advanced coding skills! Buck’s The Next Step: Advanced Medical Coding and Auditing shows how to code for services such as medical visits, diagnostic testing and interpretation, treatments, surgeries, and anesthesia. Real-world cases (cleared of any patient identifiers) takes your coding proficiency a step further by providing hands-on practice with physician documentation. With this guide, you’ll learn to pull the right information from medical documents, select the right codes, determine the correct sequencing of those codes, and properly audit cases.
- Real-world patient cases (cleared of any patient identifiers) simulate the first year of coding on the job by using actual medical records, allowing you to practice coding with advanced material.
- UNIQUE! From the Trenches boxes highlight the real-life experiences of professional medical coders and include photographs, quotes, practical tips, and advice.
- UNIQUE! Evaluation and Management (E/M) audit forms include clear coding instructions to help reduce errors in determining the correct level of service.
- Over 170 full-color illustrations depict and clarify advanced coding concepts.
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (December 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323582613
- ISBN-13: 978-0323582612