Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics, 4-Volume Set 14th Edition-Retial PDF
Amazon Price $429
By Frederick M Azar MD(Author), S. Terry Canale MD(Author), James H. Beaty MD(Author)
Still the most widely used comprehensive resource in orthopaedic surgery, Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics is an essential reference for trainees, a trusted clinical tool for practitioners, and the gold standard for worldwide orthopaedic practice. Unparalleled in scope and depth, this 14th Edition contains updated diagnostic images, practical guidance on when and how to perform every procedure, and rapid access to data in preparation for surgical cases or patient evaluation. Drs. Frederick M. Azar and James H. Beaty, along with other expert contributors from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic, have collaborated diligently to ensure that this 4-volume text remains a valuable resource in your practice, helping you achieve optimal outcomes with every patient.
- Features evidence-based surgical coverage throughout to aid in making informed clinical choices for each patient.
- Covers multiple procedures for all body regions to provide comprehensive coverage.
- Keeps you up to date with even more high-quality procedural videos, a new chapter on biologics in orthopaedics, and expanded and updated content on hip arthroscopy, patellofemoral arthritis and more.
- Follows a standard template for every chapter that features highlighted procedural steps, high-quality illustrations for clear visual guidance, and bulleted text.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Publisher : Elsevier; 14th edition (December 28, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 5016 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672175
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672177