Cancer Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Biotherapy 6th Edition-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $246
Size : 21.68 MB
Thoroughly revised and reformatted, the sixth edition of Cancer Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Biotherapy reflects recent significant changes in cancer treatment. This newly streamlined edition contains full-color illustrations, more tables for quick reference, and new immunotherapy and molecular targeted therapy content that brings you fully up to date with the state of the art in all current cancer therapies.
- Provides thorough, comprehensive coverage of the scientific and clinical aspects of immunotherapy, biotherapy, and chemotherapy.
- Includes significantly expanded information on immunotherapy and molecular targeted therapy, as well as the latest information on all drugs and biological agents—their mechanisms of action, interactions with other agents, toxicities, side effects, and mechanisms of resistance.
- Features a new, full-color format, a newly streamlined presentation. and more tables and figures throughout for quick access to high-yield information.
- Explains the rationale for use of drugs in specific schedules and combinations and offers guidelines for dose adjustment in specific situations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (October 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496375149
- ISBN-13: 978-1496375148