Cardiovascular Catheterization and Intervention: A Textbook of Coronary, Peripheral, and Structural Heart Disease, 1edThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Debabrata Mukherjee (Editor), Eric Bates (Editor), Marco Roffi(Editor), David Moliterno (Editor)
The field of invasive and interventional cardiology is dynamic with frequent advances in both technique and technology. An internationally-renowned team of editors and over 100 contributors have shaped this textbook to provide clinicians with a thorough guide that covers the procedural and peri-procedural aspects of coronary, peripheral, and structural heart disease diagnostics and interventions.
This comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook presents critical information for anyone active in the field of cardiovascular interventions, including:
- Practical suggestions on how to set up a cardiovascular catheterization laboratory, choose the right equipment and minimize radiation exposure.
- A careful analysis of the general principles of percutaneous coronary interventions, the specific knowledge needed in different clinical scenarios, as well as the patient selection criteria for each invasive procedure.
- In-depth coverage of non-coronary interventions, including 13 chapters on peripheral vascular interventions, including carotid artery stenting, as well as newer procedures for intracranial stenosis treatment, septal defect repair, and left atrial appendage closure.
- An incorporation of emerging procedures in structural heart disease, such as percutaneous aortic valve replacement and mitral valve repair—that although not presently mainstream, will likely become an important domain of interventional cardiologists.
Given the importance of appropriate training and credentialing for clinicians, the textbook also includes current national guidelines and policies on the performance of the various procedures.
- Hardcover: 724 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841846643
- ISBN-13: 9781841846644