Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts (Lippincott Connect) Third Edition-EPUB+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $52
By Dr. Richard E. Klabunde PhD(Author)
Praised for its concise coverage, this highly accessible monograph lays a foundation for understanding the underlying concepts of normal cardiovascular function and offers a welcome alternative to a more mechanistically oriented approach or an encyclopedic physiology text. Clear explanations, ample illustrations and engaging clinical cases and problems provide the perfect guidance for self-directed learning and prepare you to excel in clinical practice.
- Chapter Learning Objectives highlight key concepts at a glance.
- Problems and Clinical Cases with Answers to Problems reinforce fundamental physiological concepts.
- Summary of Important Concepts boxes provide bulleted quick-review of essential chapter content.
- Multiple-choice Review Questions and Answers to Review Questions (with full explanations for each answer choice) enable self-assessment and alert you to areas requiring further study.
- A chapter on Cardiovascular Integration, Adaptation, and Pathophysiology integrates cardiovascular concepts in the context of normal and clinically relevant conditions.
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (March 18, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 280 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975150074
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975150075