Case-Based Brain Imaging 2nd Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
A. John Tsiouris (Author), Joseph P. Comunale (Author), Pina C. Sanelli (Author)
In a market full of case reviews, this one stands out because it provides more information, more detailed discussions of differential diagnoses, and more companion cases than its competitors, while still maintaining a good breadth of coverage. The cases represent a significant and timely upgrade from the first edition. Doody Enterprises, Inc.
Case-Based Brain Imaging, Second Edition, an update of the highly regarded Teaching Atlas of Brain Imaging, has full coverage of the latest technological advancements in brain imaging. It contains more than 150 cases that provide detailed discussion of the pathology, treatment, and prognosis of common and rare brain diseases, congenital/developmental malformations, cranial nerves, and more. This comprehensive case-based review of brain imaging will help radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons in their training and daily practice.
- More than 1,000 updated high-resolution images created on state-of-the-art equipment
- Advanced CT and MR imaging introduces readers to current imaging modalities
- Pathological descriptions of radiologic diagnoses help clarify the pathophysiology of the disease
- Pearls and pitfalls of imaging interpretation for quick reference
- Authors are world-renowned brain imaging experts
Radiology residents, neuroradiology fellows preparing for board exams, and beginning practitioners will find this book an invaluable tool in learning how to correctly diagnose common and rare pathologies of the brain.
- Series: RadCases
- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd Edition edition (February 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604069538
- ISBN-13: 9781604069532