Case Files Emergency Medicine, Third Edition (LANGE Case Files)The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Eugene Toy (Author), Barry Simon (Author), Kay Takenaka (Author), Terrence Liu (Author), Adam Rosh (Author)
Real life cases for the emergency medicine clerkship and shelf-exam
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel on the emergency medicine clerkship and the shelf-exam. Case Files: Emergency Medicine presents 50 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in emergency medicine. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you’ll learn in the context of real patients, rather then merely memorize facts.
- 60 high-yield emergency medicine cases, each with USMLE-style questions
- Clinical pearls highlight key concepts
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like a doctor
- Proven learning system maximizes your shelf-exam scores
- Series: LANGE Case Files
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 3 edition (September 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071768548
- ISBN-13: 9780071768542