Case Files Psychiatry, Sixth Edition-EPUB
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $42
By Eugene Toy(Author), Debra Klamen(Author)
Size : 10.3 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
REAL-LIFE CASES SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS FOR YOUR CLERKSHIP AND THE SHELF EXAM
Case Files: Psychiatry presents realistic clinical scenarios to enhance and hone your clinical decision-making skills. Sixty high-yield cases illustrate essential concepts in psychiatric care. Each case begins with a vignette accompanied by relevant open-ended questions designed to teach diagnostic or therapeutic approaches relevant to psychiatry. The answers that follow emphasize mechanisms and underlying principles. This sixth edition features a new format with bulleted summaries, shorter paragraphs, and clearer headings.
- Realistic cases are accompanied by questions that encourage you to think through DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and therapeutic options
- Real-life psychiatry cases with high-yield discussions aligned to clerkship guidelines
- USMLE-style review questions and clinical pearls accompany each case
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like an experienced doctor
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 6th edition (November 18, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 608 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260468739
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260468731