Case Guides to Complete and Partial Denture Prosthodontics-Original PDF
By Robin Wilding(Author)
Size : 28.05 MB
Case-based dentistry resource details the art of crafting basic to complex dental prosthodontics
Case Guides to Complete and Partial Denture Prosthodontics by prosthodontist and educator Robin Wilding is designed to take dental students on a progressive journey through a sequence of case guides that are based on actual patient scenarios. This comprehensive resource presents clinical challenges in stepwise increments, starting with a one-tooth partial denture and concluding with an implant-supported mandibular overdentures. By mastering less complicated prosthetics first, students are able to gain the necessary skills and confidence to manage more advanced cases.
- Eleven clinical scenarios reflect those a student or general dentist will likely encounter in daily practice
- Basic science content offered in separate appendices provides relevant scientific background for each case, while keeping the focus on clinical skills
- Highly-rated appendices cover practice management topics, including patient FAQs
- Videos provide step-by-step guidance on performing specific procedures, from duplicating and placing a denture to solving the problems of an unstable mandibular complete denture
This guide is an essential learning resource for dental students and an excellent teaching tool for dental school instructors.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (December 16, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1684201691
- ISBN-13: 978-1684201693