Case Reviews in Ophthalmology – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $72.34 (Amazon)
by Neil J. Friedman, Peter K. Kaiser
Seasoned Elsevier authors Neil J. Friedman and Peter K. Kaiser help you get the best possible results in your exams with Case Reviews in Ophthalmology. This medical reference’s case-based approach gives you just the practice you need to assess, reinforce, and broaden your mastery of every essential concept in ophthalmology for clinical rounds, oral boards or recertification.
- Review key information on every aspect of ophthalmology: optics/refraction; neuro-ophthalmology/orbit; pediatrics/strabismus; external disease/adnexa; anterior segment; and posterior segment.
- Learn from the experts with contributions from an all-star duo of seasoned authors.
- Enhance your fundamental knowledge in ophthalmology and reinforce learning objectives using 100 illustrated cases.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
The case-based resource you need to prepare for the American Board of Ophthalmology oral exam
- ISBN-13: 9781437726138
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 3/6/2012
- Pages: 266