Chemistry of Biomolecules, Second Edition 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $51
By S. P. Bhutani(Author)
Size : 13.27 MB
About the Book:
Biomolecules are those molecules that are involved in the maintenance and metabolic processes of all living organisms.
This fully revised second edition offers extensive coverage of important biomolecules from organic chemistry point of view. The author discusses carbohydrates, amino acids, peptides, proteins, enzymes, pyrimidines, purines, nucleic acids, lipids, terpenoids and alkaloids. The various topics are described in simple, lucid language and the mechanisms of the reactions are explained wherever required. Ideal for upper level undergraduates, graduates and researchers.
- The author discusses the basic organic chemistry of the main families of biomolecules
- Gives comprehensive information on biogenic substances.
- Includes a new chapter on alkaloids.
- It is a one-stop work with complete information about important biomolecules
- This second edition will now appeal to upper level undergraduates as well as graduates.
- Hardcover: 474 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (September 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0367208555
- ISBN-13: 978-0367208554