CHES Exam Review: Certification Guide for Health Education Specialists-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $75
Size : 2.77 MB
App included with purchase! See inside front cover for access instructions.
This exam review serves as a primary resource for any student taking the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®) exam offered by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC). Starting with the history and value of the CHES® certification, this guide describes the requirements for sitting for the exam, the process of applying for the exam and the new computer-based testing system. Chapters dedicated to each of the Seven Areas of Responsibility and Competency for the CHES® exam include 20 practice exam questions and answers with rationales for the correct answers. Additionally, a sample practice exam covering each of the Seven Areas of Responsibilities, and an answer section with rationales for the correct answers, provides the student with a simulated exam experience and with a set of questions reflecting the coverage and balance of topics one is likely to see on exam day.
Written by health educators credentialed by the NCHEC, this guide presents key strategies to pass the CHES® exam with 300+ questions, answers, and rationales in an easy-to-digest format. For further professional insight, this review also includes a chapter on continuing professional development, including the requirements and sources for continuing education to maintain CHES® certification and information about the advanced credential NCHEC offers, the Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES®).
- Relevant content and background information written by MCHES® certified authors, including a Test Day Q&A
- Sample exam with the expected mix of questions from each of the Seven Areas of Responsibility and an answer section with explanations of the correct answer
- Advice on career development and continuing education as a Certified Health Education Specialist
- Information about the advanced credential offered by the NCHEC, the Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES®)
- Includes free access to mobile and online app―track and sync your progress on up to three devices!
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 1 edition (August 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826133754
- ISBN-13: 978-0826133755