Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Proceedings of the Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center Conference, 1e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $71
By Ann C Mckee MD(Author), Robert C. Cantu MA MD FACS FACSM(Author), Robert A. Stern PhD(Author),
Size : 12.11 MB
Get a thorough, expert overview of the many key facets of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Andrew E. Budson, Ann C. McKee, Robert C. Cantu, and Robert A. Stern. This easy-to-read reference is based on lectures from Boston University’s Alzheimer’s Disease Center’s November 2016 two-day conference on CTE.
- Features a wealth of information on CTE, ideal for neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychologists and other practitioners who see patients with concussions or a history of brain trauma.
- Helps health care providers understand how common concussions and CTE have become in adults of all ages, and how serious are the long-term consequences are if not managed properly.
- Discusses the history, pathology, and genetics of CTE as well as the new criteria, differential diagnosis, and treatment of CTE.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 198 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (August 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323544258
- ISBN-13: 978-0323544252