Clinical and Basic Neurogastroenterology and Motility-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $150
By Satish S.C. Rao(Editor), Yeong Y. Lee(Editor), Uday C. Ghoshal MD DNB DM FACG(Editor)
Size : 131.12 MB
Clinical and Basic Neurogastroenterology and Motility is a state-of-the-art, lucidly written, generously illustrated, landmark publication that comprehensively addresses the underlying mechanisms and management of common adult and pediatric motility disorders. These problems affect 50% of the population and include conditions such as dysphagia, achalasia, gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastroparesis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gas and bloating, SIBO, constipation and fecal incontinence. The book brings together international experts and clinician scientists, epitomizing their years of wisdom into a concise yet practical text that is delivered in two distinct sections, basic and clinical. It fulfills a large unmet need, and bridges a long-awaited knowledge gap among trainees, clinicians, scientists, nurses and technicians, earnestly engaged in this field.
- First of its kind text that covers both basic and clinical aspects, bridging the knowledge gap, and providing a bench to bedside approach for management of common disorders.
- Discusses the latest concepts and basic principles of neurogastroenterology and motility, and how the gut and brain interact in the genesis of functional gastrointestinal and motility disorders.
- Provides an illustrated and practical text on hot topics written by leading adult and pediatric gastroenterology experts across the globe.
- Includes an accompanying more detailed web version of the text with free access to future podcasts.
- Hardcover: 667 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (December 4, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128130377
- ISBN-13: 978-0128130377