Post Views: 0
Clinical Chemistry 9th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $62
By William J. Marshall MA PhD MSc MBBS FRCP FRCPath FRCPEdin FRSB FRSC(Author), Márta Lapsley MB BCh BAO MD FRCPath(Author), Andrew Day MA MSc MBBS FRCPath(Author), Kate Shipman(Author)
Clinical Chemistry considers what happens to the body’s chemistry when affected by disease. It provides introductory coverage of the scientific basis for biochemistry tests routinely used in medicine – including tests for the assessment of organ function, diagnosis and monitoring disease activity and therapy efficacy. Each topic area begins with a concise description of the underlying physiological and biochemical principles and then applies them to patient investigation and management. The regular use of case histories helps further emphasise clinical relevance and chapter key points, as well as provide a useful starting point for examination revision.
The clear and engaging writing style appreciated by generations of readers has been retained in this ninth edition, while the content has been thoroughly updated throughout. The approach and scope of this trusted text makes it ideal for integrated medical curricula, for medical training and for students and practitioners of clinical and biomedical science. The complementary eBook version, including additional cases and self-assessment material, completes this superb learning package.
- Updated to incorporate the latest changes in practice – including new tests and the most recent evidence-based guidance – plus a new chapter on clinical chemistry in pediatrics.
- Figures, tables, boxes, and case studies aid understanding and learning.
- ‘Light bulb’ sections give practical advice and clarify difficult concepts or potential pitfalls.
- New ‘Red flag’ boxes highlight the results which should cause immediate concern to clinicians.
- Updated references to core guidelines reflect latest best practice.
- BONUS materials on Student Consult include interactive clinical cases and MCQs – to reinforce interpretive skills, check understanding and aid exam preparation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 9th edition (September 18, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702079367
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702079368