Clinical Imaging Physics: Current and Emergency Practice-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $125
By Ehsan Samei(Editor), Douglas E. Pfeiffer(Editor)
Size : 37.48 MB
Clinical Imaging Physics: Current and Emerging Practice is the first text of its kind―a comprehensive reference work covering all imaging modalities in use in clinical medicine today. Destined to become a classic in the field, this book provides state-of-practice descriptions for each imaging modality, followed by special sections on new and emerging applications, technologies, and practices.
Authored by luminaries in the field of medical physics, this resource is a sophisticated, one-volume handbook to a fast-advancing field that is becoming ever more central to contemporary clinical medicine.
- Summarizes the current state of clinical imaging physics in one-volume, with a focus on emerging technologies and applications
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all key clinical imaging modalities, taking into account the new realities in healthcare practice
- Features a strong focus on clinical application of principles and technology, now and in the future
- Contains authoritative text compiled by world-renowned editors and contributors responsible for guiding the development of the field
Practicing radiologists and medical physicists will appreciate Clinical Imaging Physics as a peerless everyday reference work. Additionally, graduate students and residents in medical physics and radiology will find this book essential as they study for their board exams.
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (June 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118753453
- ISBN-13: 978-1118753453