Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 4e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $54
By Brian A. Magowan MB CHB FRCOG DIPFETMED (Author), Andrew Thomson BSc MB ChB MRCOG MD (Author), Philip Owen MB BCh MD FRCOG (Author)
Size : 44.04 MB
The fourth edition of this highly regarded textbook has been thoroughly overhauled. There is ■ a new chapter bridging the gap between learning and doing (On-Call); ■ new coverage of FGM and the Zika virus; ■ sepsis has been updated; ■ there is access to a further five chapters; ■ there are ten videos to guide learners through the more difficult, complex issues they might face in O&G; ■ and new self-assessment has been written to help with testing understanding.
- Key points boxes throughout
- Full-colour illustrations throughout
- Over 350 illustrations
- Comprehensive coverage
- New chapter covering On-Call O&G with practical guidance and steps for acute and important issues likely to be encountered (hypertension, sepsis, bleeding, labour-ward emergencies etc.).
- New sections on FGM.
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness.
- Access to nine videos with experts guiding viewers through a range of essential issues, from on-call scenarios to fetal medicine.
- Access to a further five chapters.
Self-assessment. Over 40 SBAs and case-based questions
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (July 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702074047
- ISBN-13: 978-0702074042