Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
by Jack J. Kanski, Brad Bowling
Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach will keep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners. You’ll have access to the latest advances in the field.
- Grasp key information and effectively prepare for examinations with a pictorial, bulleted approach – both highly visual and concise, for more efficient study.
- Move rapidly throughout the text to find the information you need, with color coding and at-a-glance key points.
- Learn from two renowned experts in the field.
- Includes over 2,700 high-quality images, 1,000 of which appear for the first time in this edition.
- Master the latest advances in ophthalmology: radical changes in the management of macular disease, including the widespread introduction of VEGF inhibitor therapy; recent developments in the investigation and treatment of retinal vascular disease; new pharmaceutical interventions for a range of conditions, including infectious eye disease and glaucoma; and updated surgical procedures and methods, including oculoplastic, corneal, and glaucoma surgery.
- Guidance on examination, imaging, and recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
The book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.
- ISBN-13: 9780702045110
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences UK
- Publication date: 4/28/2011
- Edition number: 7
- Pages: 920