Clinical Pharmacology 12th edition -Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
By Morris J. Brown (Author), Pankaj Sharma (Author), Fraz A. Mir (Author), Peter N. Bennett (Author)
Size : 20.86 MB
The twelfth edition of this long-established textbook of clinical pharmacology (first published in 1960) continues its fine tradition of balancing science and practice for improved evidence-based drug therapy and good prescribing in therapeutic settings increasingly complicated by intercurrent disease and polypharmacy.
- Coverage of all major therapeutic topics by body system.
- Introductory sections give brief chapter synopses.
- Case studies where relevant.
- Covers the needs of the developing world with a focus on practical prescribing and health technology assessment.
- Definition, tips, brief explanation boxes throughout.
- Interesting histories, etymologies and provenances of terms throughout.
- Entertaining footnotes throughout.
‘The very last thing a drug regulator wishes to be able to say is, like Lord Byron (1788-1824), on the publication of his poem Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage, ‘I awoke one morning and found myself famous.’
- Fully updated throughout.
- New co-editor: Fraz Mir, Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge, Royal College of Physicians Associate International Director for South Asia.
- Now with free e-book on StudentConsult.
- Paperpack: 688 Pages.
- Publisher: Elsevier; 12 edition (March 22, 2018)
- Publication Date: March 22, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0702073281