Clinical Signs in Neurology – EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $69
by William W. Campbell MD (Author)
Get the most relevant facts on neurologic pathology in a handy A-to-Z format – at your fingertips in seconds! This concise volume is an easy-access resource of useful neurologic signs, heavily illustrated and supplemented with dozens of videos online. More than 1,500 entries guide you in the important art of mastering the neurological examination so you can arrive at a quick, accurate diagnosis.
- Details the physical signs of neurologic pathology in an easy-to-use alphabetical format.
- Heavily illustrated with clinical photographs and descriptive figures to help you sharpen your diagnostic skills.
- More than 50 videos online take you step by step through a neurological examination.
- Provides hard-to-find information on multiple signs or lesser-known signs that are useful to know.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Pap/Psc edition (September 16, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451194455
- ISBN-13: 978-1451194456