Clinical Surgery Pearls 3rd Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $47
By R Dayananda Babu(Author)
Size : 91.65 MB
• Chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated.
• Exam-oriented clinical book for undergraduates and postgraduates in question-answer format.
• Unique presentation and style, retaining the student-oriented approach.
• Each case starts with a case capsule, followed by checklist for history and physical examination along with diagnostic points.
• Commonly asked examination questions are given in cases for reviewing the relevant anatomy, physiology, investigations, differential diagnosis, updated staging and evidence-based management.
• Questions for postgraduates are marked as PG.
• Chapters contain key points at the end “FOR PG’s- WHAT IS NEW?” to keep abreast with latest advances.
• New drawings, flowcharts, boxes and about 70 new clinical photographs are added.
• The latest AJCC, 8th edition is used for staging and management.
• Includes separate section for definitions of various clinical terminologies.
- Publisher : Jp Medical Pub; 3rd edition (April 30, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 590 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352703499
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352703494