Coding for Pediatrics 2019: A Manual for Pediatric Documentation and Payment 24th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $133
Size : 8.76 MB
Key updates include
– A new section, Coding Basics and Business Essentials, includes general topics of interest to all pediatricians.
– A new chapter that introduces each code set- CPT, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS, and NCD– and illustrates how codes are reported on claims.
– New sections feature content related primarily to outpatient services and those primarily for hospital settings for ease of reference.
– A new chapter centers on coding for mental and behavioral health services, including developmental and neuropsychiatric testing (codes change in 2019).
– ICD-10-CM and CPT 2019 code updates are included.
- Series: Coding
- Spiral-bound: 588 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; Twenty fourth edition (November 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610022033
- ISBN-13: 978-1610022033