Color Atlas of Farm Animal Dermatology 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $149
Size : 201.32 MB
A practical full-color reference on the recognition and diagnosis of dermatological disease in farm animals
Color Atlas of Farm Animal Dermatology, Second Edition is an essential reference for veterinary dermatologists, practitioners, and students alike. Emphasizing recognition and diagnosis, the book combines hundreds of color photographs with clear and concise text highlighting clinical features, differentials, and diagnostic information for each disease. Coverage includes both common and uncommon diseases of cattle, goats, sheep, llamas and alpacas, and pigs.
This new edition has been fully updated throughout, and now includes information on llamas and alpacas. Diseases covered include bacterial, fungal, parasitic, viral and protozoal, immunological, congenital and hereditary, environmental, nutritional and miscellaneous diseases, as well as neoplastic and non-neoplastic growths.
- Offers a practical quick reference to aid in the diagnosis of dermatological conditions in farm animals, including cattle, goats, sheep, pigs, alpacas, and llamas
- Contains more than 700 full-color images
- Covers all dermatological disease types, organized by species-specific sections
- Thoroughly updated and now including coverage of camelids
Color Atlas of Farm Animal Dermatology, Second Edition is a must-have book for veterinary dermatologists, practitioners, and students who work on farm animals.
- Hardcover: 348 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (April 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119250579
- ISBN-13: 978-1119250579