Complex Disorders in Pediatric Psychiatry: A Clinician’s Guide, 1e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $64
By David I Driver MD (Author), Shari Thomas MD (Author)
Size : 3.41 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of complex childhood psychiatric disorders from Drs. David I. Driver and Shari Thomas of Healthy Foundations Group. This practical resource presents a summary of today’s current knowledge and best approaches to topics from gender dysphoria to childhood onset schizophrenia and other complex psychiatric disorders.
- Comprehensive guide for any professional working with children.
- Consolidates today’s evidence-based information on complex childhood psychiatric disorders into one convenient resource.
- Provides must-know information on evaluation and management.
- Covers a range of psychiatric disorders of children including drug-induced mania and psychosis, concussions, ADHD, technology addiction, sleep disorders, and eating disorders.
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (April 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323511473
- ISBN-13: 978-0323511476