Comprehensive Board Review in Neurology 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $59
By Mark K. Borsody(Editor), Alexandros C. Tselis(Editor)
Size : 19.95 MB
All the information you need to prepare for the neurology board exam in one book…
Comprehensive Board Review in Neurology, Second Edition, is an essential resource for neurology residents and fellows studying for the Resident In-Service Training Exam (RITE) and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) board examination. It is also useful for neurologists preparing for recertification exams. Written in a concise outline format, the text distills all the information typically needed to master the RITE and ABPN examinations.
Updates included in this second edition include a section on coma, expanded coverage of epilepsy, an overview of new pharmacological treatments for multiple sclerosis, and much more!
- Content reflects the core continuing medical education topics established by the American Academy of Neurology
- Full-color, detailed illustrations and pathology photos help elucidate the text
- Filled with efficient summary tables and boxed content to highlight the most salient “take-aways”
- A new appendix, “Tight Association List,” enables readers to recognize commonly associated clinical terms in a multiple-choice setting
This reliable review book contains everything needed to successfully prepare for board exams or recertification exams in neurology.
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2 edition (October 23, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781604065930
- ISBN-13: 978-1604065930
- ASIN: 1604065931