Comprehensive Gynecology: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Gretchen M Lentz MD (Author), Rogerio A. Lobo MD (Author), David M Gershenson MD (Author), Vern L. Katz MD (Author)
Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you’re a resident or practioner, you’ll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly edited by Drs. Droegemueller, Stenchever, Mishell and Herbst, continues to be your primary resource for in-depth and up-to-date information.
- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Search the full text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; legal issues affecting our practice; and much more.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound – and many other essential aspects of today’s practice – through detailed sections on the molecular biology of specific gynecologic malignancies and a new chapter on Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology.
- Address every patient’s needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.
Comprehensive Gynecology is the must-read text for both residents and established practitioners.
- Series: Comprehensive Gynecology (Mishell/Herbst)
- Hardcover: 936 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6 edition (March 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032306986X
- ISBN-13: 9780323069861