Conn’s Current Therapy 2018, 1e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Rick D. Kellerman MD(Author), Edward T. Bope MD(Author)
Size : 69.14 MB
Designed for busy primary care specialists and other first-line care providers, Conn’s Current Therapy 2018, by Drs. Edward T. Bope and Rick D. Kellerman, delivers up-to-date treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format. Recognized leaders in the field provide their personal approaches and evidence-based clinical management options for the conditions you’re most likely to see in your everyday practice.
- Follows a consistent, templated format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in easy-to-use boxes and tables for fast reference.
- Includes nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Focuses on the most current diagnosis and treatment protocols for common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses – more than 300 topics, all carefully reviewed and updated.
- Features new and significantly revised chapters on Acute Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Hepatitis C, Adrenocortical Insufficiency, Urethral Strictures, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Fibromyalgia, Menopause, Travel Medicine, and much more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Series: CONNS CURRENT THERAPY
- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; Anniversary edition (December 25, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323527698
- ISBN-13: 978-0323527699