Conn’s Current Therapy 2020-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $93
By Rick D. Kellerman MD(Author), David Rakel MD(Editor), KUSM-W Medical Practice Association(Editor)
Size : 48.45 MB
Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialties, and allied health, Conn’s Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for more than 70 years. The 2020 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current, evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information even in the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on neurofibromatosis, autism, psoriatic arthritis, and postpartum depression.
- Features thorough updates in areas critical to primary care, including Acute Myocardial Infarction . Hypertension . Peripheral Arterial Disease . Valvular Heart Disease . Hepatitis C . Irritable Bowel Syndrome . Obsessive Compulsive Disorder . Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease . Fibromyalgia . Menopause . Travel Medicine . and more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new contributors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience
- allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Conn’s Current Therapy
- Hardcover: 1464 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323711847
- ISBN-13: 978-0323711845