Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Jacob Mandell (Author)
Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning.
All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
* Breast imaging, including interventions and MRI
* Neuroimaging, including brain, head and neck, and spine
* Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI
* Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI
* Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP
* General, vascular, gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
* Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
* Thoracic imaging
* Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI
* Pediatric imaging
* Interventional radiology
* Radiological physics review, contrast media and reactions.
Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, for practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field, and for motivated medical students.
- Paperback: 895 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107679680
- ISBN-13: 9781107679689