Cornea, 2-Volume Set, 4e-EPUB
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $525
Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working in this hugely popular and evolving sub-specialty. Offered over two volumes and featuring the knowledge of over 200 experts worldwide, it presents state-of-the-art coverage of the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery, new diagnostic technology, and medical management of corneal and external disease as well as ocular surface disease. This updated edition includes 20 brand-new chapters and 60 video clips, while an enhanced focus on images provides key visual guidance in this challenging field.
- Exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs offer superb visual guidance.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- 20 brand-new chapters cover the latest advances in the field, such as DMEK, Ultra-Thin DSEK and DSAEK techniques; endothelial cell transplantation; keratoplasty and prosthokeratoplasty techniques; collagen cross-linking; and new refractive surgical techniques (presbyopic implants and SMILE surgery).
- 60 video clips on Expert Consult show new footage of the latest corneal surgery techniques, including Boston Keratoprosthesis, corneal inlay surgery, and lenticule extraction.
- Boasts over 170 chapters with unique, cutting-edge content, as well as 2,300 clear illustrations – 670 of which are new to this edition.
- Presents a detailed exposition of the growing number of techniques for lamellar keratoplasty, including outcomes.
- Includes new sections on the latest developments in the management of ocular surface disease.
- Key point overviews in each chapter offer easier access to crucial information.
- Hardcover: 2016 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (November 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323357571
- ISBN-13: 978-0323357579