Cornea, 5th Edition- True PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $549
By Mark J Mannis(Author), Edward J Holland(Author)
Size : 490.45 MB
The only reference available that synthesizes this vast subspecialty into a single trustworthy resource, Cornea, 5th Edition, provides state-of-the-art coverage of the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery, new diagnostic and imaging technologies, and medical management of corneal and external disease as well as ocular surface disease. Drs. Mark J. Mannis, Edward J. Holland, and a team of more than 200 global experts keep you up to date with both common and more obscure diseases and disorders and the best route to effective treatment and management, making this two-volume text a must-have resource for residents and fellows, general ophthalmologists, and seasoned cornea specialists.
- Features more than 2,300 exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs that offer superb visual guidance.
- Contains 14 new chapters, including Nanothin DSAEK, Aqueous Deficiency Dry Eye Syndrome, Evaluation of Recurrent Corneal Erosions, Evaluation of the Corneal Ulcer, Contemporary Approaches to the Biosynthetic Cornea, and Topography Guided Photorefractive Keratectomy, and more.
- Includes more than 80 video clips of current corneal surgery techniques, including new clips of the application of cryopreserved amniotic membrane in the treatment of acute stevens , penetrating keratoplasty, DM rupture management in STALK and in the keratonconus patient, and KAMRA corneal inlay implantation.
- Covers the latest developments in ocular surface transplantation, including new chapters on Conjunctival Limbal Autograft (CLAU); Living Related Conjunctival Limbal Allograft (Lr-CLAL); Keratolimbal Allograft; Cultivated Limbal Epithelial Transplantation; Simple Limbal Epithelial Transplantation; and Outcomes of Ocular Surface Transplantation.
- Provides key point overviews in each chapter that offer easier access to crucial information.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (March 26, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1976 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032367240X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672405