CPT Coding Essentials for Anesthesiology and Pain Management 2020-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $169
By American Medical Association(Author)
Size : 21.41 MB
Optimized for medical necessity and reimbursement understanding, this all-in-one resource focuses on the most important CPT® and HCPCS codes for anesthesiology and pain management, plus medicine and ancillary services codes chosen by experts who have taken into consideration utilization, denial risk and complexity.
CPT® Coding Essentials optimizes both CPT® and ICD-10 code selection with helpful CPT®-to-ICD-10-CM crosswalks and detailed explanations of anatomy, physiology and documentation. Other than the AMA CPT® Professional Edition codebook, this is the only book in the market with verbatim CPT®-panel–approved guidelines and parenthetical information specific to anesthesiology and pain management.
This is the ideal daily companion featuring useful, definitive specialty-specific coding information beyond what is provided in a full procedural codebook.
Anesthesiology and pain management coding and billing knowledge available in a single volume, conveniently superseding the need for multiple resources or years of experience.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· A subset of specialty-specific CPT® codes chosen by experts based on utilization, denial risk and complexity
· Official AMA coding guidelines pertinent to the specialty and not available in any other specialty codebooks in
· Official code-specific CPT® parenthetical instructions
· Plain English descriptors that clarify for the reader the details of the service represented by the CPT® code
· CPT® Assistant citations
· Procedural illustrations
· Crosswalks from CPT® to ICD-10-CM
· National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits to identify bundled and separately billable codes
· CMS Pub 100 billing guidance citations
· Facility and non-facility relative value units (RVUs) including global surgery days, physician work and practice, malpractice and total expenses as well as those modifiers that can affect relative values
· Additional chapters on terminology and anatomy, HCPCS codes, CPT® modifiers and ICD-10-CM coding and documentation practices
· Appendixes offering clinical documentation checklists and evaluation and management (E/M) guidelines
· Call outs regarding additional information available in the CPT® QuickRef app (requires in-app purchases)
- Paperback: 833 pages
- Publisher: Amer Medical Assn; 1 edition (December 19, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1622029038
- ISBN-13: 978-1622029037