Creative Teaching Strategies for the Nurse Educator 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $67
By Judith W. Herrman RN PhD ANEF FAAN(Author)
Size : 4.98 MB
- Implement nearly 200 teaching strategies to flip your classroom and engage your students for active learning.
- Follow step-by-step operational guidelines for implementing innovative strategies and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
- Use case studies, ‘how-to’s’ and examples on how and when to apply techniques to actively involve students in learning and move beyond lectures.
- Recognize the challenges presented by different types of educational settings and specific learning situations and explore potential solutions and teaching methods to overcome them.
- See how to structure your curricula around the content areas and integrated processes of the NCLEX® or the components of QSEN.
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (October 22, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803694059
- ISBN-13: 978-0803694057