Critical Care Nephrology, 3e-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $223
By Claudio Ronco MD (Author), Rinaldo Bellomo MBBS(Hons) MD FRACP FCCP (Author), John A. Kellum MD (Author), Zaccaria Ricci (Author)
Size : 65.96 MB
Comprehensive and clinically relevant, the 3rd Edition of Critical Care Nephrology provides authoritative coverage of the latest advances in critical care procedures for patients with renal diseases or disorders. Using common guidelines and standardized approaches to critically ill patients, this multidisciplinary reference facilitates better communication among all physicians who care for critically ill patients suffering from kidney disease, electrolyte and metabolic imbalances, poisoning, severe sepsis, major organ dysfunction, and other pathological events.
- Offers detailed discussions of different forms of organ support, artificial organs, infections, acute illness occurring in chronic hemodialysis patients, and much more.
- Places a special emphasis on therapeutic interventions and treatment procedures for a hands on clinical reference tool.
- Presents information clearly, in a format designed for easy reference – from basic sciences to clinical syndromes to diagnostic tools.
- Covers special populations such as children, diabetic patients, and the elderly.
- An exceptional resource for nephrologists, intensivists, surgeons, or critical care physicians – anyone who treats critically ill renal patients.
- Shares a combined commitment to excellence lead by Drs. Claudio Ronco, Rinaldo Bellomo, John Kellum, and Zaccaria Ricci – unparalleled leaders in this field.
- Addresses key topics with expanded coverage of acute kidney injury, stress biomarkers, and sepsis, including the latest developments on mechanisms and management.
- Provides up-to-date information on extracorporeal therapies from new editor Dr. Zaccaria Ricci.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1456 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323449425
- ISBN-13: 978-0323449427