Critical Illness and Emergency Surgery: Prepare for the MRCS: Key articles from the Surgery Journal – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Publisher Price $34
For over 20 years Surgery has been at the forefront of providing high quality articles, written by experienced authorities and designed for candidates sitting the Intercollegiate surgery examinations. The journal covers the whole of the surgical syllabus as represented by the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum. Each topic is covered in a rolling programme of updates thus ensuring contemporaneous coverage of the core curriculum.
For the first time the articles on critical care and emergency surgery are now available in ebook format. This collection of approximately 40 articles will be ideal for revision for the Intercollegiate MRCS examination as well as a useful update for all seeking to keep abreast with the latest advances in this particular branch of surgery
- All the articles are written to correspond with the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum.
- These high-calibre and concise articles are designed to help you pass the MRCS examinations.
- The ebook contains both basic scientific and clinical articles.
- Also includes both related MCQ and extended matching questions to test your understanding of the contents.
- Print Length: 588 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier (April 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978‐0702068157