Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review (ORIGINAL PDF)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Theodore X. O’Connell (Author), Ryan A. Pedigo (Author), Thomas E. Blair (Author)
If you know all of the concepts in Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, you should do much better than pass USMLE Step 1: You should Crush it! Led by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, the author of the best-selling USMLE Step 2 Secrets and Brochert’s Crush Step 2, this focused, high-yield review of core content and test prep strategies is the most effective USMLE Step 1 preparation available for this high-stakes exam. Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, Crush Step 1 is the resource you need to score high!
- Focus on essential concepts and master them efficiently with up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all of the material tested on the exam.
- Ensure your comprehension with USMLE Step 1 practice questions following key sections as well as rapid-review high-yield boxes.
- Learn how to study for USMLE Step 1 with a more strategic approach through a unique focus on identifying and understanding question stems instead of memorizing buzz words.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching thanks to a well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables to highlight high-yield data.
- Depend on the relevance and accuracy of the content thanks to oversight by authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1 exam and Review Boards comprised of students, residents, and faculty.
- Series: Crush
- Paperback: 680 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1st edition (December 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455756210
- ISBN-13: 9781455756216