Cucurbiturils: Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry and Applications-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $88
Size : 295.03 MB
This book chronicles the history and development of cucurbiturils. It provides a general introduction and a field-wide overview of the synthesis, properties and applications of cucurbiturils.
Beginning with a chronicled history in the development of the once little-known peculiarity to the forefront of supramolecular chemistry, followed by an in depth look at the preparation, properties and host-guest chemistry, the title showcases the uses of cucurbiturils in chemistry, materials science and biology.
An essential resource for both new and experienced researchers, as it provides an overview of the diverse applications, new methodologies and research, as well as challenges in the field.
- Introduction: History and Development
- Cucurbiturils: Syntheses, Structures and Properties
- Host–Guest Chemistry of Cucurbit[n]urils
- Cucurbit[n]urils as Molecular Containers and Their Applications
- Supramolecular Systems Built with Cucurbiturils
- Application of Cucurbiturils in Materials Science
- Biological Applications of Cucurbiturils
- Applications of Cucurbituril-Ultrahigh–Affinity Host–Guest Complexes
- Perspectives: Outstanding Challenges and Opportunities
<!– –>Readership: Any researcher working in the Cucurbituril field, especially researchers new to the field. <!– –>
- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: Wspc (Europe) (December 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848164084
- ISBN-13: 978-1848164086