Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Neurology 49 Clinical Questions-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $78
Are you looking for concise, practical answers to those questions that are often left unanswered by traditional pediatric neurology references? Are you seeking brief, evidence-based advice for complicated cases or controversial decisions? Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Neurology: 49 Clinical Questions provides quick answers to the tricky questions most commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between pediatricians.
Dr. Daniel Licht and Dr. Nicole R. Ryan have designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric neurology. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric neurology with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
- When should I consider head imaging in a child with headache? CT or MRI?
- What is the acute management after a concussion? When can a child return to school and sports?
- What are the important things to consider when you see a child with the complaint of vision changes?
- Are there any diet changes or vitamins that may help a child with epilepsy?
- What are the signs of a stroke in a child? Are there other conditions that can present like a stroke?
- What are common causes of acute ataxia?
- What are the neurodevelopmental disorders leading to language delay and what work-up is needed?
- What are the Causes of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, How Often Does It Occur, and How Do You Treat It?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Neurology: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, family practitioners, and pediatric residents will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advicecontained within.
- Series: Curbside Consultation
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 edition (July 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617115991
- ISBN-13: 9781617115998