Curbside Consultation in Retina: 49 Clinical Questions (Curbside Consultation in Ophthalmology) 2e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $92
Size : 7.66 MB
The Second Edition contains new questions and is completely updated!
Curbside Consultation in Retina: 49 Clinical Questions, Second Edition contains new questions and brief, practical, and evidence-based answers to the most frequently asked questions that are posed during a “curbside consultation” between surgical colleagues.
Dr. Sharon Fekrat, along with associate editors Drs. Akshay Thomas and Dilraj Grewal, have designed this unique reference that offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on a variety of clinical questions commonly associated with the retina. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to the retina with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Images and references are included to enhance the text and to illustrate clinical diagnoses.
Some of the questions that are answered inside the Second Edition include:
- Anything coming down the pike yet for dry age-related macular degeneration?
- How long are we going to have to keep doing frequent intravitreal injections — Any other options anytime soon? What are we waiting for?
- What is hemorrhagic occlusive retinal vasculitis and why do I need to know about it?
- Are we ever going to use stem cells? For what? What’s the scoop?
- I just can’t keep up with all of the clinical trial acronyms. Can you tell me what study each refers to?
- What systemic medications require periodic fundus evaluation, what am I looking for, and what tests do I do?
- Explain all of these new anticoagulants to me. Should I consider stopping them preoperatively?
Curbside Consultation in Retina: 49 Clinical Questions, Second Edition provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert pearls that even high-volume ophthalmologists and specialists will appreciate. Optometrists, ophthalmologists, ophthalmologists-in-training, and even retina specialists will benefit from the user-friendly and casual format as well as the expert advice contained within.
- Series: Curbside Consultation in Ophthalmology
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; Second edition (September 5, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781630914509
- ISBN-13: 978-1630914509
- ASIN: 1630914509