Cure Models: Methods, Applications, and Implementation (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $99
By Yingwei Peng (Author), Binbing Yu (Author)
Size : 4.02 MB
Cure Models: Methods, Applications and Implementation is the first book in the last 25 years that provides a comprehensive and systematic introduction to the basics of modern cure models, including estimation, inference, and software. This book is useful for statistical researchers and graduate students, and practitioners in other disciplines to have a thorough review of modern cure model methodology and to seek appropriate cure models in applications. The prerequisites of this book include some basic knowledge of statistical modeling, survival models, and R and SAS for data analysis.
The book features real-world examples from clinical trials and population-based studies and a detailed introduction to R packages, SAS macros, and WinBUGS programs to fit some cure models. The main topics covered include
- the foundation of statistical estimation and inference of cure models for independent and right-censored survival data,
- cure modeling for multivariate, recurrent-event, and competing-risks survival data, and joint modeling with longitudinal data,
- statistical testing for the existence and difference of cure rates and sufficient follow-up,
- new developments in Bayesian cure models,
- applications of cure models in public health research and clinical trials.
- Publisher : Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1st edition (March 23, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 268 pages
- ISBN-10 : 036714557X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367145576