Current Anesthesia Practice: Evaluation & Certification Review -Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $75
By Sass Elisha EdD CRNA FAAN(Author), John J. Nagelhout CRNA PhD FAAN(Author), Jeremy S Heiner(Author)
Size : 27.72 MB
This is the exam review nurse anesthetists have been waiting for! Expertly written by the leading author team of Elisha, Nagelhout, and Heiner, Current Anesthesia Practice: Evaluate Your Knowledge, 1st Edition helps prepare nurse anesthetists for the NCE and CPC exam. It is the ONLY certification review text for nurse anesthetists, making it an invaluable study tool while prepping for the NCE or the new CPC exam. Four comprehensive chapters cover foundational concepts: Airway Management; Applied Pharmacology; Applied Human Physiology, Pathophysiology and Anesthesia Case Management; and Anesthesia Equipment and Technology. Answers to review questions throughout the book are found in the appendix.
- UNIQUE! The ONLY Certification Review text for nurse anesthetists.
- UNIQUE! Written by the leading experts in nurse anesthesia, Elisha and Nagelhout.
- Prepares you for both the current CRNA licensure exam and the new CPC exam.
- UNIQUE! End-of- section Knowledge Check questions with answers provided in the back of the book.
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (March 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323483860
- ISBN-13: 978-0323483865