CURRENT Essentials Pediatrics, 1st Edition – Original PDF
Use Current Essentials: Pediatrics as a quick reference on the wards and in the clinic!This concise, alphabetically-organized reference provides synoptic information for more than 400 common or important diseases and syndromes seen in children, from birth through infancy and adolescence.
- “Nutshell” information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 400 medical disorders
- One Pearl and one Disease per page
- Covers ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Includes all key specialties in pediatrics
- Handy thin trim size slips easily into lab coat pocket
- Use as a companion to Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics (McGraw-Hill, 19th Edition, 2007)!