Cytopathology of Neuroendocrine Neoplasia: Color Atlas and Text – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $179 (Amazon)
Cytopathology of Neuroendocrine Neoplasia: Color Atlas and Text
The neuroendocrine system is fascinating. It is an intriguing, complex system. For centuries, it has sustained the interest of scientists, who have provided the community with a wealth of information on neuroendocrine tumors types—history, genetics, clinical presentation, surgical pathology, differential diagnoses…on everything exceptcytopathology…until now.
This one-of-a-kind color atlas fills a long-standing void in neuroendocrine resources. This atlas provides clear, descriptive information on the cytopathology of neuroendocrine tumor types and differential diagnoses in one cutting-edge, comprehensive resource. This unique atlas is dedicated exclusively to providing expert, illustrated coverage of the cytopathology of neuroendocrine tumors.
Inside, the content addresses the wide distribution of the neuroendocrine cells in the body and the ubiquitous nature of their neoplasms. Readers will also explore detailed descriptions of the morphologic spectrum of the neoplasms (including different terminologies), as well as their immunocytohistochemical properties, associated ultrastructural findings, secretory products, and their association with many hereditary syndromes.
Put the power of this atlas to work for you!
• Detailed coverage of cytomorphology of neuroendocrine neoplasia provides information not found in textbooks
• Current tumor classifications for each body system are included as an appendix at the end of each chapter.
• Over 1000 full-color images detail a range of tumor sites and types, assisting in refining the differential diagnosis.
• Handy glossary helps clarify differences in terminology.
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Har/Psc edition (February 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451176333
- ISBN-13: 9781451176339