Dale’s Pharmacology Condensed 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By Clive P. Page OBE PhD (Author), Simon Pitchford BSc PhD (Author)
Covering the essential basic science and principles of pharmacology using concise text and diagrams, Dale’s Pharmacology Condensed, 3rd Edition, presents the key facts and concepts that are key to understanding how drugs work and their underlying pathophysiological processes. Each of the 50 short chapters provides an organized, consistent approach to efficient learning and retention of complex information. This concise text is an ideal companion volume to Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology, as well as a stand-alone condensed textbook or review book for exams.
- All content has been thoroughly revised and updated, with new coverage of fast-moving therapeutic areas such as the development of biologics, new therapeutics for cancer treatments, dermatology and immune mediated diseases, and new advances in pharmacological principles such as biased agonism.
- Each chapter condenses key information to provide the necessary core knowledge, as well as essential therapeutic information.
- Written by experienced teachers who provide a clear focus on what today’s students need to know.
- Ideal for exam preparation with explanatory diagrams throughout, important drugs identified with bold type, and multiple choice questions for self-assessment and review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (July 15, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702078182
- ISBN-13: 978-0702078187