Decision Making in Spinal Care 2nd edition – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Updated and expanded to reflect current management strategies and new technologies, Decision Making in Spinal Care, Second Edition provides readers with focused guidance to every major topic in spine, with an emphasis on clinical decision making. Covering the most common spine problems, this new edition covers the spectrum of diagnoses seen in a typical spinal practice, from trauma injuries to metabolic and degenerative diseases to spinal deformities.
Highlights of the Second Edition:
- Focuses on must-know information that significantly impacts clinical decisions
- Includes new spinal technologies in the Contemporary Topics section to keep readers current
- Contains more algorithms, figures, and diagrams to aid understanding and facilitate rapid management guidance
- Written by world-renowned spinal care experts
This handy portable reference will enable residents, fellows, spine surgeons, and associated clinicians in orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery to quickly access the information they need to make the right decisions in treating typical spinal conditions.
- Paperback: 638 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (September 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160406417X
- ISBN-13: 9781604064179