DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination, 11th Edition-high Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $59
By Manish Suneja(Author), Joseph Szot(Author), Richard LeBlond(Author), Donald Brown(Author)
Size : 345.33 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The classic guide to the undifferentiated patient–enhanced by new cases
Technological advances have taken testing and imaging to remarkable new places―yet establishing patient history and performing physical examinations are more important now than ever. This classic guide has been showing students and clinicians how to approach the diagnostic process thoughtfully and systematically for decades―and this revised edition brings you completely up to date.
Part physical examination primer, part differential diagnosis tool, DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination provides the information and insights you need to make accurate, evidence-based diagnostic hypotheses. Covering all physical exam techniques and procedures, this updated edition shows how to collect clinical findings gleaned from the physical examination and synthesize them into a differential diagnosis.
• Covers the latest developments in evidence-based physical examinations
• Explains how to obtain a complete patient history and perform a thorough physical exam
• Organized by signs, symptoms, and syndromes to make finding what you need quick and easy
• Connects symptoms and signs with disease pathophysiology
• Facilitates efficient, cost-effective diagnostic testing using focused differential diagnoses
This classic guide continues to effectively combine current diagnostic practices with the unchanging aspects of clinical medicine.
- Series: Degowin’s Diagnostic Examination
- Paperback: 928 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 11 edition (July 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260134873
- ISBN-13: 978-1260134872